Thursday, March 10, 2011

NASCAR

This was our first year going to NASCAR.   I'm not sure if we will go again, but we had a great time with Jaren's sister Miriam and her husband Charlie and son Jordan. 
We decided to go to NASCAR because Jaren was in St. George that week to get water certified (whatever that means).  It was awful having him gone for a week.   Anyway,  Miriam and her fan club were down in Las Vegas and asked us to join them.  Miriam is always on the go and up for anything!  I love that about her.  We couldn't get seats by them, but Miriam found us some great seats so we could see the whole track.
Would you mess with him?

Don't ask me who won, or what happened.  On Saturday, I wasn't sure the race was over until everyone started getting up.  I thought it would have been more climatic.  The best part was the sea of people.  I tend to watch the crowd more than anything at a sporting event.  There were some crazies, but mostly everyone was pretty normal--at least in our section.
Of Course we had to stop at the Coke Factory to get Jaren a Fanta Float :)

2 comments:

Jolynne said...

That looks like Fun! Great photos but where are you? :)

Heats said...

Hi Holly! I love the new updates! When Coy was sitting on my lap reading this he kept saying Jaren was Coco. I said no Jaren and he said. No. Coco. :) Your house looks so beautiful! Miss you!