Sunday, May 29, 2011

Up in the Air

Jaren is loving his job at Rhino Energy, Castle Valley Mine.  He has to do environmental aspects as well as surveying and drafting.  The best part about that is he gets to ride in a helicopter to check for any active eagle's nest and make sure the mining they are doing isn't disturbing them.  I'm so jealous.  I used to work for a helicopter turbine company and I've only been able to see them, not ride in one.  No fair.  Oh well.  He was so excited to go on his first trip earlier this month.  Here are some pictures he took.

Huntington Power Plant (where I work)

Active Eagle's Nest

This is my favorite pic.

2 comments:

Jolynne said...

I love all your posts! Pretty pictures! Your hair is long! Did you get extentions again?

R Clan said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I was just catching up on your blog. It really sounds like you guys have a lot of fun. That is wonderful. Enjoy every minute of it.