Thursday, August 21, 2008

Confessions of Holly

Just think ya'll should know I had a blog long before everyone else ;). With that said, since my last post was October 2005, I thought maybe I should update everyone with my life. Seeing as how I'm not dead yet. So here are some things about me I think people should know.

1. I once used water to wash down chocolate chip cookies. I don't recommend it.

2. I almost sprained my ankle by trying to do a backwards flip off the monkey-bars, about a month ago ;).

3. I can't do a pull-up. It doesn't really look like I'm trying.

4. When I attempt a cartwheel I look like an oompa-loompa.

5. I have never broken through a glass door because I thought I heard the ice cream truck. What worries me is that it is only a matter of time--and its not because I like ice cream.

6. I can sing.

7. Spiders freak me out.

8. I like to drive fast

9. Peanut butter and jelly combo is the best idea ever!

10. Computers are not nerdy

11. I have 5 beautiful sisters, no brothers

12. I do not understand men.

13. My favorite action movie chase scene is the beginning of Casino Royale--so awesome. I love the motorcycle scene in MI2 as well.

14. I like to play outside.

15. I like to volunteer

16. I am not a screamer. Unless I am on a roller coaster, near a spider, or watching a scary movie.

17. I like dogs.

18. When I have a conversation with someone I'm ADD. I change the subject constantly, and I always interrupt--not to be rude.

19. I'm a staunch conservative. Don't talk about politics to me unless we already agree. I get mad.

20. I really like to garden.

21. I am a social-butterfly.

4 comments:

Heats said...

It's about time you updated your blog! I love tulips. Cute.

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Go Barack Obama....NO, NOT REALLY...BOOOO! You also failed to mention that you have a laughing problem. You giggle constantly over the silliest things, oh and you're also very ticklish. Now, if any of this has changed, well then, you're just not the Holly I remember, and so I need to make a trip down there asap which probably won't be until June for Kelsey's wedding!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cami said...

What about the time you twisted your ankle when you slid down the banister at Liberty Square...that was a good one too!