We are going to be situated on a corner acre lot. We are hoping to break ground by May or June. Just waiting on bids. The house is about 4,000 Sqft with 6 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms. Too big for me right now, but hopefully will be filled soon.
| Justus taking down the trees on our property |
| Jaren and Justus trying to haul one of the stumps out of town to the farm. |
They were so big. Jaren's mom, Carolyn was worried the stumps were going to make a mess in the street and she'd have to hear about it at City Hall. But Jaren and Justus decided to do it anyway and in the end they were right about it not making a mess. They were so heavy though, I'm surprised it didn't tear up the road.

1 comment:
I was just reading through your posts. You are so cute. I am so excited for you about your house. That will be so great. I can't wait to see pictures as it is getting built. I am glad he takes care of you so well and that you are so happy and things are going well there. Now that I am thinking about it I think I went there with a friend from college who lived there. Don't remember too much about it though. Anyway, keep us posted. :)
Post a Comment